Welcome to Sunshine Carpet Cleaning in Franklin, NJ. We provide carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and tile/ grout cleaning services to our customers in Sussex, Morris, and Passaic County, New Jersey.
From the moment you either book an appointment or fill out the contact form on our website, our team here at Sunshine Carpet Cleaning gets notified of your request so we can respond to you promptly. (We have a ton of informative videos and blog posts you can familiarize yourself with as well.)
As some of you may already know, the team here at Sunshine Carpet Cleaning has a unique cleaning process, and we’re about to walk you through what you can expect from our carpet cleaning service from call to completion.
Initial Call/ Consultation
Regardless if you call us (973-827-6892) or schedule an appointment online, we will get notified of your carpet cleaning request. We will promptly respond to your inquiry; we will discuss the work scope and decide your home’s best plan of action. Once we’re both on the same page, we will schedule an appointment that works for your schedule. Did you know our appointment windows are only 1-2 hours, so you won’t be waiting home the whole day for our team to show up at 4 pm.
Day of Appointment
Now that you know our carpet cleaning windows of service are only 1-2 hours, you can look forward to the following on the day of your appointment:
- Our team of professionals will arrive in marked vehicles and branded uniforms, so you know it’s us when we arrive at your home. We pride ourselves on our professionalism.
- We will greet you at your door (or if you prefer no contact, we can absolutely accommodate that as well) and confirm the rooms were cleaning and if any add-ons are being used.
- Once we’re ready to rock n’ roll, you’ll notice that we use truck-mounted equipment, which ultimately allows for significantly cleaner carpets.
- You might see us spraying chemicals or deodorizer on your rugs; rest assured all of the cleaning supplies we use are 100% eco-friendly and sustainable, meaning they are safe for your family and furry friends.
- Due to our unique carpet cleaning process, the rugs we clean dry relatively quickly, so your family can start enjoying them almost immediately.
Enjoy Your New Carpets
After your carpets are clean, you and your family are free to start enjoying them immediately. In between your professional carpet cleanings, there are a few things you can be doing to keep your carpet clean and healthy for your family (links to 1st blog post in November/ keeping your carpets clean, etc.)
If you’re still unsure about Sunshine Carpet Cleaning, please look at what some of our customers have to say about our service.